This was taken at the Whitney Fish Hatchery. I don't have anything else to go with it. I found this picture soothing. I hope you do too.
Andy Lewicky is the author and creator of SierraDescents
brad brown November 13, 2019 at 5:27 pm
OMG I have a lot of things....
1. If ya look west there's some pretty cool peaks
2. It's not LA.
3. Whitney is just over there!
4. Salute to Manzanar survivors.
5. You're most of the way to Mammoth!
6. I went on my honeymoon in the Horseshoe Meadows in 1973.
7. Langely is right there, you skied it remember?! Ive been there 1x.
8. They have some big ass trout at the hatchery
9. Er, it's not LA
10. Nice ducks.
Andy November 14, 2019 at 11:48 am
Those are very good things!